I’m not saying there isn’t someone out there that likes peanut butter more than me, but there’s a solid chance that no one loves peanut butter like this guy.
I love all things peanut butter. I mean, have you ever experienced the deliciousness that is peanut butter on a bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg?!
No, seriously. Trust me on this one, folks. It is absolutely life changing. If you know, you know, but I digress.
All of that said, it should come at no great surprise to learn that peanut butter dessert recipes are my very favorite desserts of all.
I’ve even heard that peanut butter pie can cure sadness. While I won’t make such claims, I can attest to the fact that peanut butter can, in fact, make my day.
Have you ever seen a sad person eating a slice of chocolate peanut butter pie? No, you haven’t. Coincidence? It’s entirely possible!
Narrowing down this list of favorites from 101 to just 10 peanut butter dessert recipes was no easy task! That’s how you know they’re the best of the very best.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe
- Right out of the gate we’re starting with my all-time favorite dessert of any sort – this peanut butter chocolate mousse pie recipe. Nothing goes better with peanut butter than chocolate. These glorious ingredients were destined to be paired together for eternity. If this were a dating website, they would meet all the qualifications for a perfect match. You know I’m swiping right.
- Banana Sheet Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe
- Do your kids swear they’ll eat bananas if you buy them? Do you then pitch brown bananas a few days later because your kids are liars? Yeah, me too. Good news is you don’t have to throw those bananas away anymore! They’re great for use in baking, like this fluffy and mouth-watering banana sheet cake topped with the most decadent peanut butter frosting you’ll ever eat. Bananas and peanut butter are almost as destined for a life of happily ever after as peanut butter and chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
- Do you like the edge, corner, or middle of a brownie? Ha! The joke is on you when it comes to these peanut butter brownies, because it doesn’t even matter since I’m eating all of them before you get the chance. These brownies are my go-to treat when I have the urge to bake. I once topped them with peanut butter frosting and homemade crispy bacon bits. Literally the best thing ever. Don’t knock it until you try it, folks.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes Recipe
- Peanut butter cupcakes with a jam-filled center?! Get. Out. Of. Here. Think of these cupcakes as a classic PB&J only on steroids. They boast everything you love about the sandwich, in a decadent cupcake topped with wildly delicious berry frosting. They’re like your favorite kindergarten lunch only amped up to please even the pickiest of dessert connoisseurs.
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- I’m about to make a bold statement, but hear me out. Peanut butter cheesecake should be our national dessert. Apple pie can’t hold a candle to this amazing cheesecake recipe. You heard me. I said what I said! You won’t find a peanut butter dessert richer and creamier than this recipe. Pro tip! If you use two forks, you can eat it twice as fast.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars Recipe
- I love a good dessert bar recipe and these tasty peanut butter and jelly bars are childhood reimagined. Destined to become your new favorite snack, these slightly crunchy dessert bars taste a bit like a brownie and a cookie had a love child and called it peanut butter and jelly. The recipe is super simple too, making it even easier to get your tastebuds on these goodies.
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Fudge Balls Recipe
- Can’t have gluten? That’s no problem with these little balls of joy. The best thing about these peanut butter fudge balls is how easy they are to make! Just put all the ingredients in a blender, whip until smooth, then refrigerate before rolling them into whatever shape you like. Little spheres are just the easiest.
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Pie Recipe
- I’m not saying this no-bake peanut butter marshmallow pie recipe is the best dessert recipe on the planet, but I’m not NOT saying that either. Follow me? Anything made with whipped cream cheese is bound to be a hit with me. Plus, marshmallows, peanut butter, and an Oreo crust?! I don’t want to live in a world where this doesn’t exist. Try it. You’ll understand.
- Peanut Butter Streusel Brownies Recipe
- Streusel topped desserts are one of my favorites. In the case of these peanut butter streusel brownies, the streusel adds a nice little crunch to these decadent chocolate brownies. I like to mix in some slivered almonds in the brownie mix, because I’m obsessed with layers of flavor and texture. Not that these brownies need anything else. They perfect on their own.
- Fluffernutter Brownies Recipe
- Just saying the word ‘fluffernutter’ makes me all giddy. These fluffernutter brownies are like those sandwiches we had as kids but instead of bread, it’s spread over a chocolate brownie. (Who am I kidding? We also eat those sandwiches as adults, am I right or am I right?) Warning: When you make these brownies, childhood memories will likely come flooding back and you may even shed a tear or two. Excuse me while I go check my blood sugar levels.