When I was a kid and my parents would often take us out to brunch at our favorite restaurant on Sunday mornings, I always ordered pancakes or waffles.
While my tastes evolved to favor more savory foods, to this day I have a serious soft spot for a good pancake. Mediocre pancakes need not apply.
If you too love a good pancake recipe, these are our very favorite pancakes recipe and each one is entirely worthy of serving at brunch or any day of week.
- Gluten Free Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes Recipe
- These strawberry cheesecake pancakes are as good as it gets when it comes to epic pancakes. Thin pancakes are stuffed with a delicious Greek yogurt, cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar filling then packed with strawberries.
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes Recipe
- Light, bright and fluffy, our lemon ricotta pancakes recipe is one of our very best. If desired, the batter can be made the night before and the pancakes can quickly be cooked in the morning. Add some maple syrup along with the berries and you have one scrumptious breakfast.
- Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- If you love blueberry pancakes but you need a gluten free option, these gluten free blueberry pancakes are checking all the boxes. These pancakes are totally perfect for lazy Saturday morning breakfasts and fancy brunches alike.
- Carrot Cake Pancakes Recipe
- These fluffy carrot cake pancakes taste remarkably just like your favorite carrot cake recipe. These are perfect for your weekend breakfast or brunch, but they’re also ideal for serving for special occasions like holidays and birthdays.
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe
- Our apple cinnamon pancakes are cinnamon pancakes full of spice and covered in apple pie topping. Could there be a more perfect fall breakfast? (Or for that matter – I love these pancakes all year long!)
- Morning Glory Pancakes Recipe
- Dense and earthy with just a little bit of crunch, these Morning Glory Pancakes are a great way to celebrate cooler temperatures and fall Saturdays. Doesn’t that sound delightful?
- Banana Pancakes Recipe
- These super delicious and even easier banana pancakes will delight your entire table. This pancake recipe also freezes really well so freeze some for a great breakfast on busy weekday mornings!
- Zucchini Bread Pancakes Recipe
- These zucchini bread pancakes are a summer breakfast everyone will love. With crunchy walnuts, delicious zucchini and sweet syrup, they taste just as delicious as your very favorite zucchini bread.
- Whole Wheat Apple Pancakes Recipe
- These over the top whole wheat apple pancakes are a real brunch treat. Betcha can’t resist the totally delicious crumble topping made with crunch oats, butter and brown sugar. These pancakes are a true favorite.
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pancakes Recipe
- Cinnamon raisin bread toast is one of my favorite foods on earth. Enter these cinnamon raisin bread pancakes! They are arguably one of my favorite brunch recipes ever. Topped with cinnamon syrup, they can’t be beat.