Curry refers to both a ground spice blend made with turmeric and cumin along with other spices (not unlike garam masala) as well as a style of dish.
The signature quality of curry, as a spice blend or referring to a specific recipe, is a deeply spiced flavor profile with notes of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
If you’re looking for something new to try, these unique curry recipes pack tons of flavor into each and every bite. You need to give them a try!
- Indian Spiced Chicken with Cashew Cilantro Pesto Recipe
- This Indian spiced chicken with cashew cilantro pesto is super flavorful and plays on all the flavors I personally I love. The indisputable star of the show? That cashew cilantro pesto! It’s bright, zest and nutty made with a base of roasted cashews that are then blended with tons of cilantro, fresh mint, vibrant lemon and a pop of jalapeño spice. The combination is out of this world.
- Instant Pot Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Love trying exotic street food? Pav bhaji is a popular Indian street food made of spicy mashed vegetables served with hot buttery bread. With our easy and delicious Instant Pot pav bhaji recipe you can now make it in your Instant Pot for an easy tasty meal you’ll want to make again and again. To serve, add chopped onion, lime juice and extra chili peppers on top. You then eat it by dipping your hot bread into the spicy vegetables.
- Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Recipe
- If you love curry, you have to try this recipe! Our sweet potato coconut curry is a savory and spicy dish perfectly portioned for two. Made with creamy coconut milk and flavorful curry, you can’t go wrong. Sweet potato noodles are paired with tons of veggies like broccoli, onions and peppers resulting in loads of texture in this filling, hearty dish.
- Thai Curry Cashews Recipe
- I am such a super fan of cashews and they are often my go-to snack, especially when traveling. Our Thai curry cashews recipe? It’s honestly out of this world. The result is a flavorful snack that is perfect to satisfy you between meals, but they’re also perfect for sharing at your next party! Tossed in coconut oil, curry powder and coconut sugar the results are incredible.
- Instant Pot Coconut Curry Lentil Tomato Soup Recipe
- Another of my favorite Instant Pot recipes, our Instant Pot coconut curry lentil tomato soup recipe is the definition of iconic. You can plug-in your Instant Pot and make this pantry staple 15-minute recipe in no time at all. In my book this is the perfect vegan soup that is also gluten free and dairy free! It’s a meal on its own or delicious with sandwiches or burgers.
- Thai Pineapple Paleo Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk Recipe
- Trust me when I say that this Thai pineapple chicken curry with coconut milk will make you skipped the take-out and stayed home. It’s so delicious! This Thai style coconut curry is one of the simplest, easiest things you can make. Sauté veggies, add coconut milk, add fish sauce and simmer. Then serve it all over rice or cauliflower rice for the perfect final dish.
- Curry Hummus with Sweet Potato Recipe
- This curry hummus recipe made with sweet potato is this curveball you didn’t see coming! It’s a sweet and savory yet spicy take on the traditional dip. This hummus is so tasty and really unique, with the rich flavors of sweet potato, almond butter, and spices like curry, cinnamon, and ginger. The recipe is simple and makes enough hummus to last for a week’s worth of snacks and sandwiches.
- Coconut Curry Soup Recipe
- Another love letter to curry and sweet potato, this coconut curry soup recipe is one of my favorites! No matter the season, our sweet potato coconut curry soup makes a great side dish or entrée. It can be served piping hot or chilled like a gazpacho. Topped with roasted chickpeas, the final dish is a beautiful marriage of flavors and textures.