After a long, cold winter and a chilly, wet spring and early summer, we are finally gearing up for warm weather here in Maine – and I could not be happier!
My friends from other states are already posting about their super hot temps and bright, sunny days, so I love knowing everyone is enjoying summer.
Nothing rings in summer quite like cooking on the grill – and I love grilled food! The flavor, the perfectly even cooking, the texture – grilling has it all covered.
Here are some of our favorite summer grilling recipes! Some are new spins on old favorites while others are all new. Either way, you’ll love them all.
- Chipotle Flank Steak with Avocado Salsa Recipe
- I love a good flank steak, and this chipotle flank steak with an avocado salsa topping will turn everything you think you know about grilled steak on its head! This marinated steak is so good, and the avocado topping is a spicy, bright, and tangy take on your favorite grilled meat, perfect for summer. Slice and serve this flank steak as is or stuff it into tacos – and thank me later.
- Miso Glazed Burger Recipe
- Burgers are a classic, delicious favorite that anyone can appreciate, and this miso glazed burger recipe kicks it up a notch! Spicy Asian cucumber pickles are the perfect topping addition to round out this flavor profile that will make you crave this burger all summer long. If you love a classic burger, great, but you’ll love this miso glazed burger even more.
- Charred Caesar Salad Avocado Tacos Recipe
- Grilled marinated chicken adds the charred kick that sets this entirely unique Caesar salad avocado taco recipe apart. You’ll love the way the grilled chicken stands out and makes this refreshing salad into a complete taco that’s filling enough to serve as a main dish. A simple marinade for the chicken really brings out the classic flavors and the char gives the tacos a nice, smoky flavor.
- Cajun Grilled Cod Recipe
- I love grilled fish – my go-to is usually salmon, but this Cajun grilled cod recipe is enough to change everything. Cod is neutral and balanced, ready for the right seasoning or sides to make it really stand out. Paired with the perfect slaw, this dish is equally memorable and lovable. It is the perfect way to make fish on the grill all summer long.
- Grilled Herb Hummus Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Kebabs cook up quickly and evenly for a delicious meal that won’t take up your whole evening! When it comes to these grilled herb hummus chicken kebabs recipe, the delicious hummus is used as a marinade, which is a first for many of us, and adds a rich, hearty texture that brings the chicken breast flavor to life.
- S’mores Brownies Recipe
- This epic s’mores brownies recipe dresses up the classic s’mores trio into something truly magical – a sticky-sweet marshmallow topping layered with delicious, ooey gooey melted chocolate and crushed graham crackers. This is the ultimate summer dessert recipe and there’s no reason to even turn on the oven. Make this recipe and prepare to make it all summer long.
- Maple Tahini Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- If you’re looking for a new way to dress up your sweet potatoes, look no further than these wedged sweet potatoes that are coated in a maple tahini glaze and grilled to perfection. You’ll love the blend of spicy and sweet, and the dip to finish them off is the icing on the (already super good) cake.
- Grilled Stuffed Zucchini with Shrimp Recipe
- Two of my favorites from the grill, zucchini and shrimp, come together to make a stuffed zucchini boat recipe that will fit perfectly into your summer day. Grilled shrimp is the highlight of this flavorful dish that is paired with cauliflower rice for added health benefits. Enjoy!
- Grilled Salmon with Corn Avocado Salsa Recipe
- A classic favorite of mine for many years, grilled salmon gets a new edge when it is paired with corn avocado salsa. Shake things up and squeeze a lemon and lime wedge over this recipe for extra flavor and zest. This recipe sits just right, is packed with health benefits, and will impress your family with a bright, colorful salsa topping that tastes as good as it looks!