This post is brought to you by Van’s International Foods.
Are you a granola addict? I’m talking standing in the kitchen, eating handful after handful granola addict. Maybe while hiding it from your kids. I know some of you can relate — it’s hard to keep away from the crunchy, wholesome bites of deliciousness!
In my house we use granola more than for topping yogurt or eating with milk. It’s a way to transform breakfast, snack time, and dessert into something special. Granola is something you can feel good about eating because those whole grains help fill you up and keep you going all day long.
Granola and all the ways to use it are perfect for summer road trips, lunchbox snacks, cozy desserts … do you get what I’m saying? The point is, granola is for any time, any place.
We’ve gathered together some of our favorite granola recipes to help get you set for the days ahead when you definitely will need something to crunch on. Whether you like to make your own granola or dress up a favorite like Van’s Blueberry Walnut Granola, there’s a recipe here for you.
We love granola because it’s so utterly customizable. There’s really no going wrong when using granola, so let the seasons and your mood be your inspiration. Dried fruits, spices, or chocolate — it’s all good. And when it comes to using that granola, we’ve got you covered with the very best recipes this side of the cereal aisle.
Grab a spoon and get ready for granola bliss!
- Granola French Toast
- Granola French toast adds crunch to your favorite brunch dish. The soft-crisp contrast is amazing!
- Gluten Free Almond Joy Granola
- Love coconut and chocolate? This gluten free almond joy granola will be your new favorite recipe.
- Homemade Chewy Granola Bars
- Homemade chewy granola bars are easy to make and slip into a lunchbox or picnic basket so easily!
- Gluten Free Granola Mini Cheesecakes
- Granola isn’t just for dessert! Add some crunch factor with these gluten free granola mini cheesecakes.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola Bars
- Oatmeal raisin cookie granola bars take the favorite cookie and brings it into a healthier, more wholesome snack.
- Apricot Granola
- Apricot granola is filled with warm spices to add some zest to any morning.
- Nutella Almond Granola
- We’ll never be over the Nutella trend. This Nutella almond granola keeps it going, no matter the season!
- Homemade Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars
- These homemade chocolate coconut granola bars might seem decadent, but they’re full of wholesome goodness.