You are going to think I am utterly crazy or making it up entirely when I tell you that for the longest time I did not understand the hype around the toaster oven.
I’m now a total convert – and understandably so! Toaster oven cooking is just so easy, especially if you’re in a rush or simply need to cook smaller portions.
It also goes without saying that our favorite toaster oven recipes are perfect for late night snacking or prepping sides while your entree finishes in the oven.
The next time you want to make a delicious but quick meal on the fly or you want to have a little fun, try one of these tasty toaster oven recipes that we love!
- Toaster Oven Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese Recipe
- If you work from home like I do, you have to bookmark this toaster oven jalapeño popper grilled cheese recipe – it’s one of my favorite weekday lunches! The resulting sandwich is rich, creamy, crunchy, and loaded with spicy flavor. It’s everything you love about the classic appetizer in grilled cheese form – and you can cook it up in under 20 minutes!
- Toaster Oven Egg Bake Recipe
- This toaster oven egg bake makes an incredible breakfast, but it’s also amazing for lunch or dinner. It packs the unexpected addition of cottage cheese along with eggs and spicy pepper jack cheese for a high protein combo you will love. This is the best and tastiest way to make a breakfast that will leave you feeling full and satisfied all morning long.
- Broiled Eggplant Sandwich Recipe
- This broiled eggplant sandwich made in the toaster oven is packed full of flavorful vegetables and smothered with a lemony avocado mash. Perfect for lunch or dinner, it’s incredibly satisfying! Imagine buttery broiled eggplant slices sandwiched between toasted whole grain bread and slathered with a tangy mash of avocado, lemon and feta. Yum!
- Buffalo Broccoli and Cauliflower Bites Recipe
- This recipe for our Buffalo broccoli and cauliflower bites is an addictive snack you won’t be able to stop eating. It’s a perfect treat for your Saturday night or for a game day party. The fact that it’s made in the toaster oven is the silver lining! These breaded vegetables are crispy outside and tender inside, paired with spicy Buffalo sauce and Greek yogurt blue cheese dip!
- Toaster Oven Chex Mix Recipe
- Our toaster oven Chex Mix recipe is about to become your new favorite thing! This Chex Mix recipe has all of the delicious flavor of your favorite snack mix in a small batch recipe! It’s perfect for small gatherings, gifting to friends or co-workers, or just eating by the handful. Anytime you have a craving for something salty and crunchy, fire up the toaster oven.
- Zucchini and Hummus Pita Sandwiches Recipe
- This recipe for our zucchini and hummus pita sandwiches is one of my absolute favorites! It’s so quick and easy to roast the veggies in the toaster oven, making the lunch or an easy weeknight dinner. They’re loaded with healthy, delicious vegetables and ready in just 30 minutes! If you’re craving something fresh but don’t have a lot of time, this is the recipe for you.
- Toaster Oven Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
- Our toaster oven rosemary potatoes are any easy side dish boasting the crispiest baby potatoes and the punch of fresh rosemary. These potatoes make a tasty addition to any weeknight dinner such as burgers on the grill, but they also dress up Sunday dinner as a great complement to roast beef or roasted herbed chicken.
- Roasted Zucchini and Tomato Crostini Recipe
- This roasted zucchini and tomato crostini is the most versatile dish! It can easily act as an appetizer, lunch or dinner. Roasting petite grape tomatoes concentrates and intensifies their flavor, while a bit of heat turns mild zucchini into a delicate lightly golden treat. Combined with olive oil and freshly minced garlic they all transform into a flavor bomb!
- Toaster Oven Potato Skins Recipe
- Our toaster oven potato skins are crispy, cheesy bites of baked potato goodness. They make the perfect appetizer for watching the big game or a fun dinner for two! We’re talking gooey cheese and endless ideas for topping. It’s no wonder these toaster oven potato skins are a favorite in our house all year long. I might go make some now!
- Toaster Oven Roasted Broccoli Recipe
- We love roasted broccoli during the week to add to dinner as a side or in soups or stir fry dishes. Making this toaster oven roasted broccoli recipe could not be easier! It’s wonderful for meal prep or to quickly roast your favorite veggie to accompany dinner. It’s made with garlic, fresh lemon and roasted red pepper flakes to pack all the flavor.