This post is sponsored by Van’s International Foods.
Whether your kids are heading to school for the first time or are seasoned back-to-school veterans, the morning routine never seems to get any easier. Sometimes it’s all I can do to pull on a clean pair of yoga pants and run a brush through my hair — but only after I’ve packed my kids’ lunches and made them a wholesome breakfast.
I’m not alone in putting my kids’ needs first. Van’s International Foods recently did a survey of 1,000 U.S. moms and found that the majority of us skimp on taking care of ourselves in order to feed our kids a good breakfast.
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so it makes sense that 40 percent of us are wearing pajamas to morning drop-off after we get that hot meal on the table. After all, starting our kids on the right foot is so much more important than how we look!
Breakfast tends to be a meal we’re all enjoying together, so I love being able to make something warm and hearty to get everyone prepared for the day ahead. And with waffles, there are so many ways to make each meal a celebration.
These kid-friendly waffles are sure to bring smiles to the table. With options that pack in the protein, focus on fruit, or just plain add fun to breakfast, you’ll feel good knowing your kids are ready for the day. Isn’t that what parenting is really about?
Ready to get your waffle on?
- Egg and Cheese Waffle Sandwiches Recipe
- These easy waffles are packed with protein and make an excellent portable meal!
- Gluten Free Blueberry Waffles
- Gluten free waffles are just as easy as the wheat variety. These are bursting with blueberry sweetness!
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Waffles
- Sometimes we just can’t resist a bit of chocolate at breakfast. Tuck in to these amazing waffles studded with cherries and chocolate chips!
- Apple Butter Bacon Waffle Sandwich
- Waffles make great sandwiches. We love this sweet-savory pairing of apple butter and bacon!
- Paleo Pumpkin Waffles
- When is it NOT pumpkin season? These paleo pumpkin waffles are a staple all year long!
- 5 Minute Cinnamon Sugar Waffle Bites
- No one will be able to resist these poppable waffle bites. No syrup needed for these babies!