Have you ever been to a restaurant and tasted something so incredible that you knew you had to try to recreate it at home? I know I certainly have, and it’s common. Restaurants want to make products that have is hankering for more, begging to return so we can sink our teeth into that same delectable dish we had before. It’s how they stay in business – after all, a restaurant without good food is a closed, vacant building, am I right?
And have you ever asked the place of business what their secret was, or if they could please give you the recipe, only to be turned away? Same here. Because believe me, if I could be at Red Lobster eating Cheddar Bay Biscuits nightly, I would be, but sadly my wallet (and waistline) cannot afford such a thing. So instead I go home and experiment, experiment, experiment to try and find the best combination of flavors, textures and ingredients to make that same swoon-worthy dish at home. And most of the time, it just tastes like biscuits with cheddar and nothing special, which is a total bummer since those cravings are so strong for that magical taste that only Red Lobster’s famed biscuits bring.
But that’s where our Food Fanatic contributors come in. We’ve curated a delicious collection of copycat recipes so you can enjoy those favorite flavors at home from some of the most popular restaurants and establishments. Craving Mrs. Field’s Cookies? We’ve gotcha covered. And those Cheddar Bay Biscuits? Yep, they’re here too – no need to go broke dining out every night.
So sit back, relax, and kick up your feet, because tonight, you can bring the restaurant home!
- Texas Roadhouse Chili
- This steakhouse favorite can be made in minutes and tastes just like the original!
- Cookie Dough Pop Tarts
- This fun twist on a classic recipe will have your kids excited to eat breakfast!
- KFC Gravy
- All that’s missing is the mashed potatoes and bucket of fried chicken!
- Cheesecake Factory Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Ultra luscious and extra indulgent, this cheesecake is sure to please!
- Create these plush muffin top snacks at home thanks to a few staple pantry ingredients.