As avid entertainers, my husband and I are always on the hunt for quick and easy snacks and finger foods to serve our friends and family when they arrive.
We have a few dips in our repertoire that our friends love and ask for again and again. Add a bowl of kettle chips or crispy tortilla chips and you’re goo to go.
These delicious dip recipes are perfect for hosting parties! Level it up with our homemade air fryer potato chips and be preapred to wow your friends.
- Bean Dip Recipe
- This slightly spicy bean dip recipe is creamy, cheesy, and perfect for dipping! It only takes about five minutes to put toss this dip together then throw it in the oven to let it heat and get melty, ooey and gooey. This dip is great for adding to your favorite Mexican dishes or serving as a crowd-pleasing snack!
- Texas Caviar Recipe
- Texas caviar has been around since the 1940s and there are so many variations – and for good reason! This Texas Caviar recipe is fantastic! It’s makes a tasty appetizer or party snack made with black eyed peas and marinated in a fresh herb dressing. This version is bright, flavorful with a tiny touch of sweetness.
- White Bean Hummus Recipe
- This incredible white bean hummus recipe can be made in under 10 minutes, but tastes like it took so much longer to make. The white beans give this dip a very smooth and lovely texture that tastes amazing. I love it served with colorful carrots, pita, chunks of cucumber and celery. You can’t go wrong either way!
- Pizza Dip Recipe
- This hot, cheesy pizza dip recipe features a savory cream cheese base along with lots of mozzarella and parmesan. Add all your favorite pizza toppings and you have an appetizer that’s sure to be a winner! We love this pizza dip because it’s so easy to switch based up on what your friends and family love best.
- BBQ Jalapeño Popper Dip Recipe
- This barbecue jalapeño popper dip recipe is not to be missed! Pairing Stubb’s Sweet Heat Bar-B-Que sauce with jalapeños, bacon and shredded Mexican blend cheese guarantees a match made in spicy dip heaven. Not only is this dip incredibly delicious, it’s also super easy to make – grab some pretzels and dig in!
- Loaded Guacamole Recipe
- This loaded guacamole recipe is just the ticket for your next shindig – people won’t be able to stop dipping! Our easy guacamole recipe is topped off with all the fixings! The foundation of this guacamole is a classic, creamy base of avocado topped with tomatoes, onion, queso fresco, bacon, and fresh cilantro.
- Smoked Gouda Pimento Cheese Dip Recipe
- Our smoked gouda pimento cheese dip is a twist on the classic dip just kicked up a notch. The flavors in this will blow you over! It’s to prep in advance and easy to make ahead to take with you to potlucks and parties if you’re not hosting. Make it with roasted red peppers, or with roasted piquillo peppers.
- Lentil Hummus Recipe
- If you love a traditional hummus recipe, serve our lentil hummus recipe at your next party! The creamiest Mexican-spiced hummus, bursting with fresh cilantro and tangy lime juice, this will change the way your friends and family think of basic hummus forever. Serve it with salty, crunchy tortilla chips and enjoy!
- Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
- A combination of casual and elegant, our smoked salmon dip is spread over bagel chips and tastes delicious. It’s perfect for parties where you want to level up your snack game to something fancier, but with just as much ease as any other dip. The smokiness of the salmon is delicious with the caper and dill.
- Bacon Ranch Dip
- This crowd favorite bacon ranch dip is the perfect dip for parties or on game day! It is loaded with creamy ranch, cheddar cheese and bacon for a flavor combination your friends and family won’t be able to resist. It comes together in just a few minutes and disappears just as quickly so make a double batch!
- Smoked Chili Queso Recipe
- I am not going to tell you that our smoked chili queso recipe is the easiest dip recipe you’ve ever made, because it’s definitely not. Is it worth it? Absolutely! Cheese is spread over a cast iron skillet and then smoked on your regular gas grill alongside a packet of soaked hickory chips. The result is incredible!
- Seven Layer Dip Recipe
- If you love a classic seven layer dip recipe, give this one a try! It’s spicy, creamy and filling without being too heavy. This version is made complete with fresh pico de gallo and chunky guacamole. Serve it with chips, fresh carrots or celery sticks, or even pita. It’s also delicious slathered onto tacos and burritos.