I will be the first to admit that I never understood how challenging it can be to sort out what to make for dinner until I was deep in the thick of the struggle.
The older I get, the older my kids get, the busier we all get, the more difficult it seems to be to answer that age old question, “What’s for dinner tonight?”
These easy dinner recipes are just that – unexpectedly easy! From nachos to sheet pan recipes to favorite pasta dishes, there is something here for everyone.
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- We love these sheet pan chicken nachos because you can easily make a full tray of nachos for the whole family in just minutes. Customize your nachos to whatever your family likes best and get dinner on the table in record time.
- Tex Mex Breakfast Sheet Pan Frittata Recipe
- This Tex Mex sheet pan frittata recipe is easy to make and great for meal prep or for serving up for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. I have been leaning heavily on easy sheet pans dinner recipes to get food on the table and this one is a hit.
- Pioneer Woman Salisbury Steak Recipe
- This copycat version of the Pioneer Woman Salisbury steak recipe is a total crowd pleaser – your family will love it! Plus this recipe delivers a savory, comfort food meal that is far easier to make than you would ever imagine.
- Roasted Veggie Feta Pasta Recipe
- Packed with flavor, this easy feta pasta recipe makes an easy dinner any night of the week. When it comes to simple pasta dishes, this easy feta pasta recipe reigns supreme. Loaded with delicious roasted veggies, this one is a total hit.
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Pulled Chicken Recipe
- This super easy chipotle slow cooker pulled chicken recipe is a family-approved weeknight favorite. It could not be easier to make, plus it’s fully kid-approved! Toss everything together in the slow cooker in the morning and you’re all set.
- Pesto Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe
- If you’re wondering what’s for dinner tonight, you need to try this easy, flavorful pesto chicken sheet pan dinner recipe. It comes together easily, roasts while you’re getting settled in at the end of the work day and, most importantly, serves up a dinner your whole family is guaranteed to love.
- Chicken Pot Pie Noodles Recipe
- Trust me when I say that these chicken pot pie noodles are a must for dinner! It’s a fun twist on the beloved classic chicken pot pie only it’s made with noodles! Plus it comes together in minutes so it is perfect for quick weeknight meals.
- Pizza Quesadilla Recipe
- Turn your favorite pizza into a quesadilla for a quick and easy dinner tonight! Fill your pizza quesadillas with pepperoni, sausage, peppers, black olives or your favorite pizza toppings and then serve with a side of pizza sauce for dipping.
- Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe
- I am all about quick and easy dinners and when it involves a creamy pasta dish I am even happier. This creamy mushroom pasta recipe is a favorite! A luscious and creamy mushroom sauce tossed with pasta, it’s ready in just minutes.
- Frito Taco Pie Recipe
- Our Frito taco pie recipe is a Food Fanatic fan favorite for a recipe! Perfect for easy weeknight dinners but fun enough for game day parties, it layers seasoned ground beef with corn, tomatoes and beans with crunchy Fritos. It’s delicious!
- Easy Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- Skip going out and make chicken fajitas at home! Our easy chicken fajitas are super simple to make any night of the week, taking your taco night to a whole new level. Add your favorite toppings and dinner is served in a flash.
- Creamy Chicken Linguine Recipe
- This creamy chicken linguine recipe is irresistible! Chicken and linguine pair with light creamy sauce to make an easy yet special weeknight dinner. The best part? You can easily make this crowd pleasing pasta dish that your family will love any night of the week because it’s ready in under 30 minutes!
- Beef Lombardi Recipe
- This beef lombardi recipe is a freezer-friendly one pot meal everyone will love. Ground beef is cooked and seasoned with garlic, herbs, tomato paste, and diced tomatoes. It’s then tossed with noodles and your favorite toppings.