While I always love a good, crisp salad in the warmer months, there’s something about the first chill in the air that makes me crave soup endlessly.
I love that soup can fully be a meal unto itself – especially when ladeled into a soft bread bowl with the perfect crust to the outside. (My favorite!)
If you love soup as much as I do these easy soup recipes have you covered for delicious lunches and dinners you’ll crave all soup season long.
- Slow Cooker Tuscan White Bean Soup with Sausage Recipe
- This slow cooker Tuscan white bean soup recipe with Sausage is the ultimate soul-warming dinner on a chilly day. The soup itself is so incredibly easy to put together and then your Crock Pot does most of the the work for you – the perfect way to have dinner waiting for you on busy weeknights! You’ll love the combination of sausage and veggies in the rich tomato-based broth.
- Baked Potato Soup Recipe
- Coming out of the gates with a powerhouse, our baked potato soup recipe is a make ahead, one pot wonder. It also freezes incredibly well so consider making an extra batch and freezing for when you need a big bowl of soup for lunch! Topped with sprinkled cheese, crumbled bacon and thinly sliced green onions, you will make this recipe again and again.
- Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe
- Our copycat Olive Garden minestrone soup recipe is not just one of our favorite soup recipes – it’s about to be one of yours, too! Now you can make the famed, classic minestrone soup at home. This easy soup recipe is made all in one pan, and packed with veggies and pasta, all in a delicious rich tomato based broth.
- Tequila Lime Pozole Recipe
- Our tequila lime pozole is a fresh and bright soup with a burst of citrus and a smooth finish. Made with juicy chicken thighs, flavor-packed hominy, fresh lime juice and a touch of tequila, this soup is fantastic served any time of year. If you love a soup with great texture, this pozole is a win! Chicken mixed with roughly chopped charred poblano peppers and hominy lends tons of flavor and texture.
- Quinoa Chickpea Spinach Soup Recipe
- This is one of those flavorful, nutrient-packed soup recipes that I will gladly call lunch and dinner all through the colder months. Made with quinoa, chickpeas, spinach, carrots, fresh herbs, fire roasted tomatoes, and just a little bit of white wine the broth takes on a savory richness that warms you to the bone. Plus, this one is ideal for your vegetarian or plant-based friends!
- Goulash Soup Recipe
- If you’re a fan of goulash, this easy soup recipe for our beloved goulash soup is one you have to try! It’s flavored with lots of good quality paprika and tender beef making a great dish for a chilly Sunday evening or really any day of the week. Use a combination of sweet and hot paprika to give the goulash a little bit of zip or use all sweet paprika, if you prefer.
- Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe
- I’d be remiss if I waxed poetically about our favorite easy soup recipes without mentioning our creamy chicken tortellini soup recipe! This is one of those classic soup recipes you’ll soon consider a favorite of your own. Warm up all soup season long with this cozy soup filled with vegetables, chicken and tortellini all in a delicious creamy broth.
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe
- Our Instant Pot zuppa toscana soup recipe is another copycat Olive Garden recipe that tastes just as good as the restaurant version. Actually? I like this one even better because you can enjoy it in the comforts of your own home, and it cooks up in a flash thanks to being made in the Instant Pot. We know you’ll love the combination of sausage, potatoes and kale.
- Instant Pot Coconut Curry Lentil Tomato Soup Recipe
- Plug-in your Instant Pot and make this quick and easy 15-minute recipe for coconut curry lentil tomato soup that you can make simply with pantry staples you likely already have on hand. This is the perfect vegan soup that is also both gluten free and dairy free. It will warm your soul.
- Blender Tortilla Soup Recipe
- This blender tortilla soup recipe is full of Southwestern flavors that you can easily change up to your liking. Add chicken, if you prefer, or make it spicy! When it comes to family meals, the keyword for me is quick. This soup couldn’t be easier to make and it’s satisfying dish your entire family will love.
- Kimchi Ramen Recipe
- If you’re like me and you love a fancy ramen soup situation, make note of this one! Our simple and easy kimchi ramen recipe easily changes minds about how delicious ramen can be all while being one of the easiest soup recipes you’ll ever make. Topped with kimchi, sliced green onions and soft boiled eggs, you will be making this ramen all fall and winter long.
- German Lentil Soup Recipe
- Perfect for colder nights and easy to pack in a soup container for lunch, our German lentil soup recipe is the definition of belly warming and delicious. Made with lentils, bacon, loads of veggies and a ham bone to make the most perfect stock, this classic soup recipe will become a new favorite.
- Italian Meatball Soup Recipe
- Our fan favorite Italian meatball soup is an easy and comforting soup that comes together easily in just minutes. It takes just one pan making both prep and clean up nice and quick on busy evenings. Make a big batch on Sunday and enjoy it for easy lunches and dinners throughout the week. Enjoy!