I believe I was a teenager when I had a piece of Williams-Sonoma peppermint bark for the very first time. I was instantly hooked on this stuff!
I’ve always been a fan of the classic chocolate peppermint combination, but I’ve never understood why this peppermint bark has such a hold on me.
The only problem is how outlandishly expensive it is, despite the pretty tin it comes packaged in each holiday seaosn. Luckily, I have a work around.
These chocolate peppermint treats are some of our most popular holiday desserts – plus you can satisfy your chocolate peppermint craving at home!
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Dip Recipe
- Chocolate fanatics, raise your hands! (It’s me. Hi. I’m the one raising my hand.) This double chocolate peppermint dip recipe is a perfect one for serving at holiday parties all season long. You’ve got white chocolate, milk chocolate, crushed peppermint all whipped into into a dip and served with miniature pretzels. The combination of sweet and salty is out of this world.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Recipe
- This no-bake white chocolate peppermint cheesecake recipe is the best kind of Christmas dessert. It’s made with a thick Oreo crust then filled with a velvety white chocolate cheesecake filling loaded with crushed peppermint bark. This dessert is absolutely perfect for your holiday parties. It’s the type of dessert you can prepare in advance, a day or two ahead of time should be no problem.
- Peppermint Patty Cookies Recipe
- These classic, chewy peppermint patty cookies are perhaps one of the best cookies you’ll make all season long! These fudge cookies are made with a cake mix to make a yummy, decadent cookie dough that comes together in minutes. Top that off with a generous slather of peppermint buttercream and a dip in thin chocolate shell. The resulting cookie is basically perfection.
- Chocolate Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Our chocolate peppermint fudge recipe is easy and delightful – it’s one of those classic Christmas fudge recipes you’ll find yourself making year after year. Think rich, decadent fudge topped with crushed peppermint candies and you’ll have a sense of precisely how tasty this fudge recipe happens to be. One sweet bite tastes like Christmas itself!
- Peppermint Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- These classic peppermint chocolate cookies are the perfect winter cookie. Buttery, chewy chocolate cookies are studded with white chocolate peppermint chips. Think of your favorite chocolate chip cookie, but inside out with a chocolate cookie base and white chocolate chips infused with a delicate minty flavor. They’re perfect for your cookie platters or as a snow day treat!
- Peppermint Bark Layer Cake Recipe
- I love making homemade cakes from scratch, but decorating isn’t exactly high on my skillsets. Ok, let’s be honest – it’s no where on my list of skillsets. This peppermint bark layer cake is such a showstopper of a cake to serve during the holiday season, plus it is deceptively easy to pull off the decor. Pour chocolate ganache over top and add crushed peppermint bark and you’ve got magic!
- Peppermint Truffles Recipe
- I love a good truffle recipe anytime of year. They’re generally really quick and easy to make, plus you can whip them up in nearly limitless flavor combinations. These chocolate coconut truffles are a simple Christmas cookie recipe, dipped in milk and white chocolate and sprinkled with crushed candy canes. Prepare to make a double batch! These ones will go fast.
- Peppermint Bark Cream Puffs Recipe
- These peppermint bark cream puffs are easy to make, but feel so fancy! Serve them up after Christmas dinner or even as part of Christmas brunch. They’ll be the hit of your menu. The ingredients — butter, sugar, flour, water and eggs — couldn’t be simpler, and they’re so much easier to make than you can imagine. The creamy filling and the sweet ganache make for an incredible treat.
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts Recipe
- Trust me when I say that these peppermint mocha donuts will be a joy to wake up to this holiday season. They are great for breakfast or an afternoon sweet treat! Don’t be daunted by the idea of making homemade donuts at home – it’s so much easier than you’d think. Baked chocolate cake donuts are dunked in a sweet chocolate icing and then dusted with peppermint.
- Williams-Sonoma Peppermint Bark Pretzels Recipe
- If you, like me, are a huge fan of the famed Williams-Sonoma peppermint bark, this peppermint bark pretzels recipe is for you! These pretzels are dipped in chocolate, drizzled in white chocolate and topped with crushed peppermint candies. They have just the right balance of salty and sweet, smooth and crunchy, and a lovely, chocolate mint flavor that isn’t overpowering.
- Peppermint Patty Brownie Bites Recipe
- Since we’ve established that chocolate and mint can make anything better, put these peppermint patty brownie bites on your list of Christmas treats to make this year. Dark chocolate brownie bites are topped with peppermint patty filling and then dipped in chocolate shell making them perfect for snacking, cookie trays or packaging up to drop off for your neighbors.
- Peppermint Bark Silk Pie Recipe
- If you’ve had traditional French Silk Pie, you’re familiar with the buttery, silky, chocolate filling that it’s known for. This peppermint bark silk pie recipe has just that but with white chocolate instead. The Oreo crust plus the creamy filling, all drizzled with chocolate ganache and sprinkled with peppermint candies, is an irresistible combination you’ll find yourself craving.
- Peppermint Bark Brownies Recipe
- I present you with our beloved peppermint bark brownies recipe! These brownies are a wonderful holiday dessert and that will be a huge hit at your office Christmas party or tucked onto cookie trays for a party or gift giving. We’re talking homemade brownies flavored with mint extract and white chocolate chips, topped with peppermint buttercream, ganache, and white chocolate.
- Chocolate Peppermint Fondue Recipe
- Decadent and oh so good, our chocolate peppermint fondue recipe is about to become your new favorite dessert recipe for the holiday season. It’s great for serving at holiday parties or making for a quiet night at home. Dip cookies, marshmallows, scones or little bites of cake – the choice is yours!
- Homemade Williams-Sonoma Peppermint Bark Cookies
- ‘Tis the season for peppermint bark! This homemade version of Williams Sonoma peppermint bark cookies is so easy to make – and you can bake them at home for a fraction of the cost. These peppermint bark cookies are also crazy delicious, require only three ingredients and are a no-bake recipe!