This is the time of year when I am least motivated to cook. When it’s hot and muggy I very often don’t feel like cooking dinner – or anything for that matter.
Sometimes that’s when I like to make breakfast for dinner. It’s generally quick and easy plus breakfast foods are some of my very favorite foods overall.
Other times it’s thick slices of garden fresh tomatoes placed between bread with just the righ amount of mayo. Is there any greater meal on this planet?!
If you don’t feel like cooking be sure to add these tasty recipes to your menu. They are as easy as can be to make and you’ll be serving up dinner in no time.
- Pesto Chicken Pull Apart Sliders Recipe
- These incredibly easy to make pesto chicken pull apart sliders are the perfect quick and easy dinner. Bonus! The leftover sliders are amazing for lunch the next day. Grab a rotisserie chicken to make assembling these sliders even easier. Throw everything together, pop them in the oven and dinner is served with little to no fuss required.
- Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
- Sometimes figuring out what to make for dinner actually doesn’t need to be complicated and that’s where these tuna stuffed tomatoes come into play. Make no mistake though, these tuna stuffed tomatoes aren’t your grandma’s lunchtime favorite. Thanks to a delectable balsamic glaze, this about to become one of your favorite go-to lunch and dinner recipes.
- Broiled Eggplant Sandwich Recipe
- This broiled eggplant sandwich is packed full of flavorful vegetables and smothered with a lemony avocado mash. Perfect for lunch or dinner, it’s incredibly satisfying – especially on those days you don’t feel like cooking! Imagine buttery broiled eggplant slices sandwiched between toasted whole grain bread and slathered with a tangy mash of avocado, lemon and feta.
- Summer Maple Lime Watermelon Zoodle Bowl Recipe
- This summer maple lime watermelon zoodle bowl is a surprising mix of flavors and textures that will have you saying, “Oh, wow!” Trust me on this one – you’ve got to try it! The combo of crisp zucchini noodles, chewy edamame beans, corn, watermelon and feta cheese along with fresh basil and mint is basically a big bowl of what summer should taste like.
- Tequila Lime Pozole Recipe
- Our amazing tequila lime pozole recipe is a fresh and light soup with a burst of citrus and a smooth finish. With juicy chicken thighs, hominy, lime juice and a touch of tequila, this soup is fantastic for any time of year. Pair it with margaritas and savor the authentic flavor! You can make it in advance and reheat the leftovers for dinner or for lunch throughout the week.
- Air Fryer Falafel Recipe
- Our air fryer falafel recipe is so simple to make, flavorful and delicious! Plus it’s so easy to make a double batch to have few a few meals throughout the week. Who knew mashed chickpeas, spices and herbs could taste so good?! Serve it with tzatziki sauce or cilantro jalapeño hummus on pita bread stuffed with crunchy veggies like lettuce and cucumbers.
- Vegan Banana Split Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Sometimes you just have to call it and have something approaching dessert for dinner – that’s where this vegan banana split smoothie bowl recipe comes into the picture. Bowls of creamy, frosty banana goodness piled high with crunchy peanuts, fresh, ripe strawberries and chunks of chocolate make the perfect breakfast, dessert – or dinner!
- Creamy Sundried Tomato Chicken Linguine with Zucchini
- If you love a good, easy pasta dish loaded with flavor, you need to make our creamy sundried tomato chicken linguine with zucchini. Bursting with flavor and incredible texture, our creamy sundried tomato chicken linguine with zucchini recipe may just become your new favorite pasta dish. It’s the perfect pasta to a make on a night you don’t want to cook.
- Taco Pasta Salad Recipe
- This taco pasta salad is a creamy pasta salad loaded to the max with all of your favorite taco toppings! It’s great to make ahead and have in the fridge for dinner or to take to any get together. I love a big bowl of this taco salad all by itself, but it also pairs delightfully with burgers on the grill, grilled chicken or even everyone’s favorite tomato sandwiches.
- Asian Nicoise Salad Recipe
- If you don’t feel like cooking and you take the little bit of time necessary to make this Asian nicoise salad recipe, you can officially thank me later. Boiled eggs with crisp spinach, salty capers, tangy olives, tender potatoes all topped off with a protein-packed tuna steak will change your mind about what summer salads are supposed to be.
- Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe
- Struggling to decide what to cook on any given day of the week? Our chicken fajita salad is so easy to make, but it’s not your average chicken fajita salad! This fajiata salad is a hearty salad topped with grilled chicken, peppers, onion, avocados, and a delicious homemade salsa vinaigrette dressing that is truly out of this world. The combination is irresistible!