There’s currently a giant pan of brownies in my oven and I would be lying if I said the smell of chocolate didn’t inspire me to wax poetic about brownies.
Brownies have long been one of my favorite desserts – give me a cakey brownie and I am a truly happy camper. Even better if it’s a corner piece!
I love a good brownie recipe – or any dessert bar recipe really. They generally mix up quickly and bake up easily with the tastiest of results.
So here you will find an ode to what is arguably the most perfect chocolate dessert with 17 of the very best brownie recipes!
- Fudgy Cake Mix Brownies Recipe
- This recipe for our decadent fudgy cake mix brownies is exactly what it sounds like! It’s one seriously fabulous brownie recipe to have in your arsenal – dark, fudgy, and chewy. Perfect! Plus using a cake mix to make these brownies makes the process even quicker and easier so you can bake up your favorite dessert on the fly any day of the week.
- Brookie Recipe
- Ok, when I said brownies are one of my favorite sweet treats, the truth is I might love brookies even more! Have you ever tried a brookie? It’s is combination of a fudgy brownie bar and a chewy chocolate chip cookie. This homemade brookie recipe takes two easy recipes and combines them into one fabulous dessert. Why decide between the two when you can have both?
- Skillet Brownies Recipe
- Chewy, fudgy skillet brownies are the best way to have your chocolate. Make it in a large skillet to share, or make them in minis for your own personal treat! A big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top is also never a bad way to go. Nothing beats a warm, fudgy brownie with chewy edges. Making your brownies in the skillet is my secret for getting the chewiest edges ever.
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- Our raspberry cheesecake brownies recipe is easily one of the best brownie recipes resulting in perfectly dense, chocolaty brownies topped with raspberry swirl cheesecake. These raspberry cheesecake brownies are all you will ever want for dessert. The combination of tart raspberry and chocolate is the best thing to ever happen to taste buds everywhere.
- Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe
- Peanut butter and chocolate lovers unite for the ultimate peanut butter brownies you will ever try with our beloved peanut butter brownies recipe. These fudgy brownies are stuffed with peanut butter cups and topped with beautiful swirls of delicious peanut butter. There is literally nothing not to love about these sweet and decadent brownies.
- Twix Brownies Recipe
- If you’re a Twix fan, or just a lover of chocolate paired with caramel in general, our Twix brownies recipe is one you can’t miss! They are filled with gooey, sweet layers sure to impress even your staunchest dessert critic. Buttery shortbread cookie, fudgy chocolate brownie and caramel are a match made in culinary heaven.
- Fluffernutter Brownies Recipe
- If you’re looking for the very best brownie recipes of all, these fluffernutter brownies are for the peanut butter, marshmallow, and chocolate lover in your house. These brownies far surpass any fluffernutter sandwich. Think fudgy brownies topped with gooey, melty marshmallow fluff and a generous pour of peanut butter ganache. They are sheer perfection!
- Cake Pop Brownies Recipe
- Perfect for parties and birthdays, you can’t skip over our cake pop brownies recipe! These fudgy brownies topped with a thick layer of cake pop and a thin, crunchy layer of chocolate coating are truly impressive and crazy delicious. The best part? The foundation of the recipe uses a box brownie mix to help keep things as simple as possible.
- Almond Joy Brownies Recipe
- If you’re like me and you love nuts in brownies, you need to check out our Almond Joy brownies recipe! These rich, yummy brownies are packed full of Almond Joy chunks and topped off with a sweet coconut almond glaze. I love the moistness that the coconut filling from the candy bars added to the brownies.
- Gluten Free Samoas Brownies Recipe
- As someone who eats gluten free a good chunk of the time, I am here for these gluten free samoas brownies! Chocolate lovers, this is your recipe. Coconut lovers and caramel lovers, this is for you too. If you want to go for the ultimate decedent dessert, top these with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and give them an extra drizzle of chocolate plus a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Cookie Monster Brownies Recipe
- When it comes to the best brownie recipes going, these cookie monster brownies make the list! This is an incredibly simple recipe with the utmost in cuteness – the kids always love them. Made with a boxed brownie mix and pre-made cookie dough to save steps, they are easy peasy to make and always a crowd favorite.
- Peanut Butter Streusel Brownies Recipe
- Mark my words when I say that these peanut butter streusel brownies combine all the best baked things. Chocolatey brownies plus streusel topping? We’re in. Why does that particular brownie recipe rock? Because they’re super thick, mega moist and fudgy, and supremely chocolately. The addition of the peanut butter streusel just puts it over the top.
- Rocky Road Brownies Recipe
- Our epic rocky road brownies recipe is out of this world, combining all of the love of rocky road ice cream wrapped up into a brownie. Chocolate, marshmallows, and almonds – yum! These brownies are so ridiculously good you won’t be able to shake the urge to sneak another square from the pan. Or two. Or three.
- Symphony Brownies Recipe
- I love Symphony Bars because they are creamy and packed full of almond and toffee, which I love, so trust me when I proclaim that these Symphony brownies are totally next level. Layers of fudge brownie are stuffed with chopped up Symphony candy bars and the chocolate melts into the middle of the brownies, making them even fudgier and more delicious.
- M&M Brownies Recipe
- Thick cakey brownies are topped with a thick layer of rick, fluffy chocolate frosting before being topped with M&Ms, making our M&Ms brownies recipe a real treat! These brownies are perfect for holidays and school parties plus it’s easy to swap out the color of M&Ms with the season.
- Black Bean Brownies Recipe
- Don’t run away scared over this black bean brownies recipe! Our fudgy black bean brownies are a truly decadent dessert. Black bean brownies may sound extremely unappealing, but I can assure you they are phenomenal. You will not notice the black beans in these, I promise, but at the same time the beans lend an incredible texture to the brownies.