I can’t remember an Easter in my life when deviled eggs didn’t appear in some form at some point during the day.
Are deviled eggs the actual official appetizer of Easter? It would look that way! You won’t find me complaining about that though.
I’m constantly experimenting with new deviled egg recipes, mostly just because it’s fun…both to dream up new flavor combinations and to taste test them!
If you’re looking to add a little something new to your deviled egg platter this Easter, might I suggest one of these easy deviled egg recipes?
From spicy to creamy to tangy to bacon-y, there’s a deviled egg recipe here you’re sure to love!
- Herbed Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Simple yet elegant these deviled eggs are filled with delicate shallot and fresh herbs to add a flavorful start to your Easter meal. Their simplicity should not be down played though! No, these deviled eggs are bursting with flavor and have, in fact, become my favorite deviled egg recipe over the last couple of years. Don’t underestimate the power of finely minced shallot and fresh herbs.
- Harissa Goat Cheese Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Literally bursting with flavor, you won’t be able to eat just one of these harissa goat cheese deviled eggs. One of our most popular easy deviled egg recipes, the goat cheese adds a tangy brightness and a creaminess that pairs perfectly with the kick you get from the harissa. These are not your Aunt Barb’s deviled eggs, that is for sure. Make these ones. Thank me later.
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Take your standard, easy deviled egg recipe and dial it up to a whole new level with the addition of smoked salmon, capers and fresh dill. The combination tastes a bit like your favorite bagel and your favorite deviled egg recipe got mashed together, but in all the right ways. Simple enough to make on any given weekday, but special enough for Easter, you’ll love these deviled eggs.
- Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe
- These chipotle bacon deviled eggs are anything but basic! Mayonnaise, dijon mustard and a homemade chipotle seasoning leave the yolks creamy, savory and slightly spicy. Topping them with diced bacon and avocado only makes them even more delicious. If you’re looking for an easy deviled egg recipe that is also unique and unexpected, give these ones a try!