The neverending quest to figure out what to make for dinner every night has become one of the running jokes of my adulthood.
Honestly – who knew dinner would feel so complicated sometimes?! That’s where these 5 simple pasta dishes come into play.
Having a rotation of easy dinner recipes is a must for busy weeknights. It’s the only way I make it work living the Mom Taxi life during the week.
I love simple pasta dishes that either come togehter in just a few minutes or can be prepped in advance. Plus the leftovers make a great lunch!
These quick and easy pasta recipes check all the boxes while being so delicous your family will ask for them again and again.
- Beef Lombardi Recipe
- This simple yet hearty beef lombardi recipe is a freezer-friendly one pot meal the whole family will love! It comes together in a half hour or less boasting a bed of long egg noddles and savory ground beef stewed with tomato paste then loaded with cheese and topped with sour cream and olives. This one goes beyond the standard spaghetti and meat sauce for a dish that’s truly special.
- Creamy Mushroom Pasta Recipe
- This creamy mushroom pasta features a decadent and creamy mushroom sauce tossed with pasta. It’s ready in just minutes making it perfect for busy weeknights! This easy pasta recipe is a perfect example of how simple pasta dishes can truly shine on the dinner table without needing hours to bring dinner together. Serve it with a loaf of crusty bread and dinner is served!
- Gnocchi Casserole Recipe
- Topped with slices of fresh mozzarella and baked until bubbly and delicious, this gnocchi casserole is a simple dish that’s a true crowd pleaser. Made with a combination of ground beef and ground pork, it’s deceptively simple to make and wildly flavorful. You can even prep this one in advance and then simply pop it into the oven to bake when you’re ready to serve dinner during the week.
- 15 Minute Caprese Pasta Recipe
- This 15 minute caprese pasta made with tomatoes, mozzarella and basil is not only delicious, but also the definition of a super fast and easy weeknight dinner that you’ll make over and over. Quickly sautéing onion and garlic in olive oil adds a ton of flavor, but beyond that the preparation is as simple as can be. This is the unexpectedly satisfying weeknight dinner you’ll turn to again and again.
- Chicken Asparagus Pasta Recipe
- Our always popular chicken asparagus pasta is an easy and delicious weeknight dinner the whole family will enjoy! With an incredible creamy lemon garlic parmesan sauce and fresh, tender asparagus, it’s especially perfect for spring and summer nights. The best part? No one will ever believe that you made this simple pasta dish in under 30 minutes!