We make no secret of the fact that we’re crazy for an easy dinner recipe. One might even go so far as to say we’re fanatics for a quick and easy dinner.
Laugh at my terrible joke all you like, but the fact remains the same – as much as I love to cook, dinner can sometimes be a true chore.
Ground beef is a nearly univeral hit among kids and adults, making it a perfect choice for family dinner on busy weeknights and weekends alike.
- Frito Taco Pie Recipe
- Delicious comfort food the entire family will love, our epic Frito taco pie recipe is great for busy weeknights. Ground beef is tossed with taco seasoning before adding tomatoes, corn and beans. The flavorful beef mixture is then spooned onto a bed of crunchy Frito’s and baked to make one seriously tasty casserole.
- Beef Lombardi Recipe
- Our simple, crowd-pleasing beef lombardi recipe is a freezer-friendly one pot sensation perfect for any day of the week! Ground beef, herbs, tomatoes and tomato paste form the basis of this easy weeknight dinner before adding beef broth and egg noodles. Don’t forget the cheese and the sour cream for topping!
- Ground Mongolian Beef Recipe
- If you love delivery Mongolian beef, this easy weeknight adaption will be all the rage – it’s a budget-friendly twist on everyone’s favorite take-out! Ground beef is browned with garlic, ginger and sesame oil and then tossed in hoisin sauce, rice vinegar and chili paste. Serve over rice with a side of steamed veggies!
- Cheeseburger Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipe
- This cheeseburger spaghetti squash casserole is just like a smoky burger, without the grill! And yes, the kids will love it, too. It’s packed with all the cheeseburger flavors you love like mustard and ketchup then combined with spaghetti squash to form a surprisingly delicious veggie-packed dinner.
- Mexican Rice Skillet Recipe
- A perfect one pot dinner, our Mexican rice skillet never fails to wow a crowd. Ground beef, onion, corn, salsa, taco seasoning, Ro-Tel and long grain rice are stirred together with lots of melty cheese then topped with black olives, diced tomatoes, avocado, sour cream and fresh cilantro. It’s all your favorite Mexican food flavors in one easy weeknight dinner recipe.