I was slow to come around to salsa when I was younger – I didn’t like anything with even a tiny bit of spice, and I’d only ever had the basic stuff out of the jar.
Of course you can’t go wrong with making fresh homemade salsa and our loaded guacamole recipe to simply serve with chips either – it’s the best!
While not necessarily traditional, these sweet and spicy salsa recipes are our favorites and guaranteed we’ll be making them all summer long.
- Mango Salsa Recipe
- I am obsessed with this mango salsa recipe! It’s a forever favorite of mine. This fresh, sweet and slightly spicy fruit salsa is the perfect way to add a unique flavor kick to your typical chips and salsa routine. It also packs a punch when paired with fish, shrimp, or chicken tacos! You have to try this one.
- Black Bean Corn Salsa Recipe
- Our crowd favorite black bean corn salsa recipe is an easy recipe you can whip up in no time. Use it as a side dish for summer barbecues, or as a dip to scoop with chips — it’s everyone’s favorite! The addition of black beans and corn adds tons of flavor and texture, making it a great accompaniment to grilled dishes.
- Spicy Avocado Chimichurri Salsa Recipe
- Nothing about our spicy avocado chimichurri salsa recipe is your average salsa – and that’s the best part! Loaded with chunks of fresh avocado, parsley, cilantro, lime juice and garlic, you can be pull it together at a moment’s notice. A total taste bud pleaser, load it up on tacos or use it to top grilled chicken or fish.