When it comes to everything peaches, I am as near a fanatic as any you’re likely to find. Give me all the delicious peach recipes, please and thank you.
From breakfast to dessert to cocktails, I am an equal opportunity peach-loving foodie and these are 7 of my very favorite peach recipes!
- Oatmeal Cookie Blueberry Peach Cobbler Recipe
- This cobbler is the epitome of a perfect summer dessert recipe! Cobblers, crisps and crumbles are a forever favorite for me. This blueberry peach cobbler is topped with an oatmeal cookie topping before then being baked to perfection. The only way to make it better? A big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
- Peach Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
- Peaches with cinnamon is a wildly underrated flavor combination if you ask me. And you definitely didn’t ask me, but I’m giving you my unsolicited opinion anyway. These peach cinnamon muffins are a must-try this summer. They make the easiest breakfast with a cup of coffee or a simple summery dessert.
- Peach Raspberry Margarita Recipe
- These frosty, refreshing margaritas are made with real fruit making them as good as you can imagine. Peaches and raspberries are blended with tequila and orange liqueur, creating your new official favorite frozen cocktail and one you’ll be sipping all summer long. These margaritas are easily made alcohol-free, too! Just skip the tequila and sub orange juice for the orange liqueur.
- Peaches and Cream Pie Recipe
- A quintessential Southern dessert perfect for the heat of summer, you haven’t tasted good until you’ve tasted this peaches and cream pie! Think a graham cracker and pecan crust and a thick filling made of cream cheese, cream and peaches. Served chilled straight from the refrigerator, this is the dessert your summer has been missing.
- Peach Fritters with Maple Glaze Recipe
- Most people have experienced the joy of eating a warm apple fritter, but these peach fritters drenched in a sweet maple glaze take fritters to the next level. They taste like fried peach cobbler doused in maple syrup and, wow, are they good! And, please, don’t be intimidated by making fritters at home. It’s so much easier than you’d believe.
- Gluten Free Peach Shortcake Recipe
- Another favorite peach shortcake recipe for your consideration, this one is fully gluten-free. The biscuits themselves are so delicious with a great crumb, you’ll never even miss the gluten. A touch of fresh lime juice along with the peaches adds a brightness to the filling that you will love.