I will be the first to admit that I didn’t understand the hype around the Instant Pot right away. Why exactly did I need another small kitchen appliance?
Once I learned how versatile they are, and how much time they save, I was hooked. Anything that streamlines dinner prep during the week is my friend.
Enter these delicious Instant Pot dinner recipes. Perfect any night of the week, these dinner ideas will save you time and make your family happy.
- Instant Pot Crispy Carnitas Tostadas Recipe
- These Instant Pot crispy carnitas tostadas are crispy, crunchy fried tortillas topped with savory pork, red onion, avocado, cheese, hot sauce, and more. They make a tasty main dish, but are also a great appetizer or game day snack!
- Jerk Chicken Mango Avocado Sliders Recipe
- Our jerk chicken mango avocado sliders are a trip to the tropics without leaving your kitchen! Shredded jerk chicken is made easily in the Instant Pot, then piled high on toasted Hawaiian buns with mango salsa and avocado. It’s killer!
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe
- This Instant Pot zuppa Toscana soup is a copycat Olive Garden recipe that tastes just as good as the restaurant version, but better because you can enjoy it at home! We know you’ll love it, especially since it’s so easy to make.
- Chicken Tinga Tacos Recipe
- These chicken tinga tacos are spicy, flavorful and unique. The hearty chicken tinga is made in the Instant Pot, making it the ideal dinner for any weeknight. Absolutely packed with flavor, these will become your new favorite tacos!
- Instant Pot Honey Mustard Pork Chops Recipe
- This recipe for our insanely delicious Instant Pot honey mustard pork chops is an easy dinner recipe that cooks up in a flash. The pork chops turn out so tender in the pressure cooker and the honey mustard flavor is unbeatable.
- Instant Pot Turkey Tenderloin with Mushroom Gravy Recipe
- This Instant Pot turkey tenderloin recipe with mushroom gravy is the perfect comfort food dinner you can enjoy all year round – and it all cooks up in under an hour. Don’t forget the mashed potatoes! Your family will thank you later.
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- This Instant Pot pork tenderloin has a surprising and delicious Asian flare! This pork is great over whole grain rice or cauliflower rice, with a side of crispy broccoli. Or serve up alongside a big green salad. The crowd will go wild.