Growing up we were a big grilled chicken family. In the summer especially we lived off of tender, marinated grilled chicken just about every night of the week.
For that reason, summer means grilled chicken season in my head! If you’re looking to kick up your grilled chicken game, here are a few new recipes to try.
- Grilled Caprese Avocado Chicken Recipe
- Our grilled caprese avocado chicken recipe is a flavorful and fresh summer take on the classic flavor combination of tomato and mozzarella. Drizzled with a balsamic reduction, this is an easy recipe that is ideal for kicking up your weeknight dinner routine or for serving at your next summer patio party!
- Charred Caesar Salad Avocado Tacos Recipe
- These charred Caesar salad avocado tacos are the way that to make a salad something your family craves! A simple Caesar marinade for the chicken really brings out the classic flavors of the salad, and the char from the grill gives the tacos a nice, smoky flavor. Taco night just got a whole lot more interesting!
- Gluten Free Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- You can’t deny a classic teriyaki chicken recipe like this one! The marinade in this recipe is the real star of the show. Marinate it for at least a few hours or overnight. The chicken will just soak up those yummy flavors, and you’ll come away with really moist, juicy chicken. This chicken tastes like classic summer.
- Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe
- Don’t roll your eyes over this chicken fajita salad recipe! This is not your standard bland chicken just tossed onto a pile of iceberg lettuce. This flavorful, hearty salad is topped with grilled chicken, peppers, onion, avocados, and a killer salsa vinaigrette dressing. It’s definitely not your average salad!
- Grilled Herb Hummus Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Chicken and hummus together on one stick – who knew?! It turns out our grilled herb hummus chicken kebabs recipe is one you’ll want to bookmark to make again and again. The marinade is tangy, zesty and fresh, packed with herbs and tahini for unbelievable flavor. The result is a tender chicken kebab you’ll love.
- Grilled Chicken Drumsticks with Chili Lime Recipe
- While the flavor of our grilled chicken drumsticks with chili lime is extra special, the ingredients are simple enough you likely already have them on hand in your pantry. That’s our favorite kind of recipe! Combine all the ingredients for the marinade then just let it sit in the fridge for a few hours and you’re ready to grill.
- Paleo Indian Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- Our spicy Indian chicken kebabs just became your new barbecue favorite. Don’t believe me? Try them! These savory kebabs are a little bit smokey, a little bit spicy and a whole lot of goodness. Our recipe calls for serving them with seasoned cauliflower rice and a tasty cashew cream you’re going to love.