I love a good slow cooker recipe all year long (summer slow cooker recipes are some of my favorites), but fall recipes might be the winner in my book.
As soon as the weather turns even a tiny bit cooler each year I pull the slow cooker out of the cabinet and it takes up permanent residence on the counter.
These easy fall slow cooker recipes are some of the best we’ve ever made – simple, satisfying and crowd pleasing dishes your entire family will love.
- Slow Cooker Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe
- This slow cooker creamy white chicken chili recipe is a comforting, flavorful soup that you will want to make all season long. The combination of chicken, green chiles and beans with cream cheese has just the right amount of spice.
- Slow Cooker Chipotle Pulled Chicken Recipe
- This super easy chipotle slow cooker pulled chicken recipe is a family-approved weeknight favorite. It could not be easier to make, plus it’s fully kid-approved! Toss everything together in the slow cooker and dinner is ready to be served.
- Crockpot Apple Cobbler Recipe
- It turns out that the slow cooker isn’t just for dinner – it shines when it comes to dessert, too. This Crockpot apple cobbler recipe makes an easy and delicious dessert for cozy fall evenings. Serve it with vanilla ice cream for an extra treat!
- Pumpkin Quinoa Curry Recipe
- Packed with pumpkin, creamy coconut milk, warm cinnamon and ginger, this slow cooker pumpkin quinoa curry recipe sings of fall! Serve up big bowls topped with eggs (yes, eggs) and knock your family’s socks off.
- Easy Slow Cooker Middle Eastern Chicken Recipe
- Our recipe for Middle Eastern chicken thighs is touted as being low-carb, but the real star of this recipe is slow cooker preparation and the incredibly complex flavors. Smothered in a wildly delicious and unique creamy goat cheese, tahini and lemon sauce, this recipe is one you’ll want to bookmark.
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steaks Recipe
- This easy slow cooker Salisbury steaks recipe is a favorite family meal! It is comfort food at its finest. I was pleasantly surprised when I first made this recipe to find that it turned out just as good as in a skillet with much less effort.
- Slow Cooker Ham Soup Recipe
- If you love ham soup but need a more hands off preparation, our slow cooker ham soup recipe is the one for you! Packed with veggies and lentils, this ham soup is hearty and filling. It makes a perfect meal served with buttered bread.
- Shredded Beef Tacos Recipe
- It turns out making shredded beef tacos in the slow cooker is a brilliant idea! You’ll love these easy tacos topped with a crunchy slaw of red cabbage, tomatillo, tomato, fresh corn, cilantro and jalapeño. Bookmark it for later!