While I love seafood all year long, there’s just something about seafood in the summer that hits different – it’s like an instant vacation on a plate!
Whether grilled, boiled, roasted or smoked, I will gladly indulge in all the seafood things on all the days of the week. Crab cakes? Yes please!
If you’re looking for a tasty dish to make for dinner tonight, these are the nine summery seafood dishes we’re making all season long.
- Cajun Grilled Cod Recipe
- This cajun grilled cod recipe makes a sweet, spicy summer dinner that everyone will rave over. Clean up is also super simple! Cooking cod in foil packets really seals in the moisture leaving you with this juicy, flaky fish that might just be your new favorite way to cook it. The pepper slaw is tangy and creamy and the natural sweetness of the peppers balances out the heat perfectly.
- Spicy Tuna Poke and Avocado Wonton Cups Recipe
- These spicy tuna poke and avocado wonton cups are how I transport myself to Hawaii. Each bite of the spicy, fresh, delicious fish in crispy golden wonton cups is an explosion of complex flavors that only take a few minutes to pull together. If you can’t fly to Hawaii, then take yourself there on a wave of island flavors!
- Tex Mex Crab Cakes Recipe
- These Tex Mex crab cakes have a great kick from spice and jalapeño. They make one fantastic appetizer or an incredible dinner paired with a side of grilled veggies or a crunchy fresh garden salad. Flakey crab meat on the inside, golden crispy on the outside, these crab cakes got a Tex Mex update, loaded with fresh bell peppers, a little jalapeño, cilantro, and green onion.
- Honey Lime Shrimp and Guacamole Tostadas Recipe
- These honey lime shrimp and guacamole tostadas are my new crunchy, tangy go-to for a party, or for any ol’ weeknight when I want to add a little flair to the menu. They are loaded with guacamole, shrimp, pico de gallo, red onion slices, and queso fresco. It’s an easy meal that can be made in less than 30 minutes!
- Easy Shrimp Rolls Recipe
- These easy shrimp rolls are a great lunch or dinner that will take you right back to the beach cafe even if you’re land locked! These rolls are so easy to prepare and taste fabulous. You will need a pound of medium, deveined shrimp for this recipe which you will boil and coarsely chop and add to a bowl along with mayo, Old Bay seasoning, lemon juice and a few veggies.
- Grilled Salmon with Corn Avocado Salsa Recipe
- This grilled salmon with corn avocado salsa recipe brings a bunch of spice to the party, with little to no effort! The bright and flavorful salsa on top of a heartily spiced fish is a simple way to make the most of fresh summer flavors. This is going to become your new favorite summer dinner.
- Tuna Ceviche Bowls Recipe
- Our tuna ceviche bowls are full of delicious tuna, vegetables, and an avocado dressing that’ll wake your mouth up. Fresh and perfect for summer, these bowls are great for dinner but just as good for lunch. Swap out the veggies to suit your personal preference, but definitely load up on the avocado dressing.
- Miso Glazed Salmon Recipe
- This miso glazed salmon is one of my absolute favorite ways to eat salmon! It makes a delicious, easy dinner you can make tonight. or any day of the week. The sauce is so dang good! The saltiness of the white miso, paired with the sweet honey, spicy sriracha and coconut aminos to tie it all together is honestly one of the best things you’ll ever taste.