It’s finally here – the magical time of the year where we can uncover the grill, clean it up, and plan on using it every chance we get. At least, that’s how I feel about the dawn of grilling season come this time each year.
After a long, dreary winter filled with subzero temps, massive snowstorms and ice, I welcome the fun in the sun vibe that grilled dinners bring.
Not to mention the added benefits of less greasy meat, more flavor, and super easy cleanup. There’s really no down side that I can see.
These grilling recipes will bring new and unique ideas to your dinner table, and also make guests gush over your grilling techniques.
- Cajun Grilled Cod Recipe
- I love grilled fish, and this zesty Cajun grilled cod is absolutely delicious. This recipe calls for Cajun seasoning, bringing lots of flavor and spice to this very neutral white fish. Served alongside a homemade slaw that’s spiced up with apple cider vinegar and Dijon mustard, this cod will become a seasonal go-to.
- Maple Tahini Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Sweet potatoes are a hearty, delicious way to get nutrients as a filling side dish that won’t leave you feeling overly stuffed. I love their versatility and health benefits – baked with butter, turned into fries, or in this case, grilled with a hearty maple glaze, sweet potatoes are always an instant hit. The tahini dip will rock your world!
- Grilled Stuffed Zucchini with Shrimp Recipe
- It’s almost farmer’s market season here in the Northeast, which means that delicious, fresh zucchini is just around the corner. This light but filling stuffed zucchini recipe calls for grilled shrimp, cauliflower rice, and just the right amount of flavorful spices. You can serve it as a side or it easily stands on its own as a complete dinner.
- Hawaiian Burger Recipe
- We can argue all day about whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza (it doesn’t, by the way), but there’s no doubt that it absolutely adds the perfect balance of flavor to these delicious Hawaiian burgers. With these pork and beef blended burger patties, cooked bacon, Havarti cheese, and pineapple rings are sure to please. Try the delicious garlic mayo for an added kick.
- Chipotle Flank Steak with Avocado Salsa Recipe
- Flavorful grilled chipotle lime flank steak is spiced up with a creamy avocado salsa for a new, delicious way to enjoy a classic grilled meal. This would taste great alongside our Mexican street corn recipe for a Tex-Mex feel. We make this flank steak recipe all year long, but it’s particularly beautiful on the grill in the warm weather months.
- Grilled Herb Hummus Chicken Kebabs Recipe
- I love chicken! It’s hearty, healthy, easy to digest, and perfectly pairs with just about any side. But, like most people, I start to feel uninspired with the preparation and variety. That’s what makes these grilled herb chicken kebabs so appealing, bringing new life to grilled chicken breasts with a hummus dipping sauce marinade is going to refresh your attitude about having chicken for dinner – once again.
- Miso Glazed Burger Recipe
- These miso-glazed burgers, paired with Asian cucumber pickles, are an awesome spin for anyone who is tired of the few, basic cheeseburger recipes that it feels like you have over and over again. These are sophisticated and spicy, and perfect for adult or teen guests. This might just become your new favorite.
- Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe
- The warmer it gets, the less hungry I often feel. I’m always on the hunt for a light but filling and nutritious dinner I can serve on those humid days where you know you need to have something, but you’re just not sure what. This salad is anything but plain, and the addition of grilled chicken adds that charred, smoky flavor that I love.
- S’mores Brownies Recipe
- Cast iron skillet brownies on the grill, topped with mini marshmallows that are browned to perfection and a graham cracker crumble? Yep. S’mores brownies made on the grill mean you can make them camping or in your own backyard. I am a huge fan of just about any type of brownie, but this recipe changes everything…for the better!
- Smoked Chili Queso Recipe
- Be still, my heart. I am a cheese lady, through and through. I’ll eat cheese any time of the day, for any reason I can find, on just about anything. This smoked queso adds so much flavor, body, and vibrance to tortilla chips, nachos, tacos, seasoned meats, or just about anything you can imagine. Welcome it like you’d greet a new best friend, because it’s about to be.