My second favorite holiday is just a few days away so it’s time to talk about all the very best 4th of July dessert recipes you need in your life!
When it comes to summer and the 4th of July my preference for dessert centers on sweet berries, tart citrus flavors and ice cream. Always ice cream.
From cakes to cobblers to cheesecakes, these bright, tasty and refreshing dessert recipes will make everyon happy this 4th of July.
- No Churn Roasted Berry Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Recipe
- I am going to go out on a limb and declare this no churn roasted berry vanilla bean ice cream recipe to be one of our very best dessert recipes – and it is perfect for the 4th of July! Boasting incredible summer flavor, bursting with fresh summer berries and requiring no special equipment to make, you will fall in love with this festive dessert.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp with Almonds Recipe
- Sweet, tart and utterly irresistible, you have to make our strawberry rhubarb crisp with almonds recipe for the 4th of July this year – especially if you’re in an area where you can get your hands on fresh local rhubarb and berries! Fruit filling, oatmeal streusel topping, a few almonds scattered on top for crunch, and you have yourself a quick and easy summer dessert.
- Oatmeal Cookie Blueberry Peach Cobbler Recipe
- This dessert is the summer equivalent to apple crisp in the fall, combining all your seasonal favorites in one tasty dish that pairs well with cool, fresh vanilla ice cream. Top this oatmeal cookie blueberry peach cobbler recipe with chocolate chips for an added oomph that you don’t need but won’t refuse. This one is an absolute family favorite for good reason!
- Raspberry Lemon Blondies Recipe
- Fast and easy to make, these chewy raspberry lemon blondies are just the right mix of tart and sweet. They will disappear way too quickly so you might want to make a double batch! The combination of raspberries and the perfect lemon glaze is truly a taste of summer. If you’re heading to a picnic or a party these blondies are a perfect dessert to bring along.
- Funfetti Strawberry Poke Cake Recipe
- I love a good poke cake – they are just so easy to make and taste amazing! This funfetti strawberry poke cake recipe is so fun for the 4th of July and it’s shocking simple to throw together. A strawberry cake mix is made a bit more fancy with a few special additions and a generous topping of homemade funfetti whipped cream. Your family will love it!
- Peaches and Cream Pie Recipe
- A quintessential Southern dessert perfect for the heat of summer, you haven’t tasted good until you’ve tasted this peaches and cream pie! Think a graham cracker and pecan crust and a thick filling made of cream cheese, cream and peaches. Served chilled straight from the refrigerator, this is the dessert you need to make for your 4th of July celebrations this year.
- Strawberry Pie Bars Recipe
- Our strawberry pie bars are a delightful summer dessert everyone loves, which is what makes them a perfect 4th of July dessert. A shortbread base, sweet strawberry pie filling and a creamy whipped cream finish make these pie bars particularly festive and delicious. Of course, this time of year anything made with berries feels particularly appropriate and these bars are no exception.