We love peaches in our house. We love them sliced, we love them added to salads and we love them softened with butter and brown sugar over pancakes.
Sometimes I find my eyes get the best of me at the farmer’s market though and I bring home more than we can reasonably eat fresh just one by one.
That’s where these sweet summer peach recipes come into play! Whether for breakfast, dessert or even dinner, there’s nothing better than summer peaches.
- Peaches and Cream Pie Recipe
- A quintessential Southern dessert perfect for the heat of summer, you haven’t tasted good until you’ve tasted this peaches and cream pie! Think a graham cracker and pecan crust and a thick filling made of cream cheese, cream and peaches. Served chilled straight from the refrigerator, this dessert is incredible.
- Oatmeal Cookie Blueberry Peach Cobbler Recipe
- This cobbler is the epitome of a perfect summer dessert recipe! Cobblers, crisps and crumbles are a forever favorite for me. This blueberry peach cobbler is topped with an oatmeal cookie topping before then being baked to perfection. The only way to make it better? A big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
- Peach Raspberry Margarita Recipe
- These frosty, refreshing margaritas are made with real fruit making them as good as you can imagine. Peaches and raspberries are blended with tequila and orange liqueur, creating your new official favorite frozen cocktail and one you’ll be sipping all summer long. These margaritas are easily made alcohol-free, too! Just skip the tequila and sub orange juice for the orange liqueur.
- Peach Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
- Peaches with cinnamon is a wildly underrated flavor combination if you ask me. And you definitely didn’t ask me, but I’m giving you my unsolicited opinion anyway. These peach cinnamon muffins are a must-try this summer. They make the easiest breakfast with a cup of coffee or a simple summery dessert.
- Gluten Free Peach Shortcake Recipe
- A favorite peach shortcake recipe for your consideration, this recipe happens to be fully gluten-free. The biscuits themselves are so delicious with a great crumb, you’ll never even miss the gluten. A touch of fresh lime juice along with the peaches adds a brightness to the filling that you will love.
- Stone Fruit Cobbler with Bourbon Recipe
- A cobbler bursting with fresh, vibrant stone fruit like peaches, plums and cherries, this dessert may just be the best summer dessert you’ve ever tasted. The addition of bourbon adds a richness to the flavor this is out of this world.
- Baked Peach Oatmeal Recipe
- I love a good baked oatmeal and this baked peach oatmeal recipe is no exception! The best part is, you can easily make this baked oatmeal ahead of time to eat throughout the week. This is your new favorite summer breakfast.
- Peach Raspberry Galette Recipe
- There is nothing better to showcase the best part of summer than a peach raspberry galette. This delicious freehand pie is as simple to make as it is delicious. Top it with big scoops of vanilla bean ice cream for a heavenly treat.
- Pan Roasted Chicken with Peach Blueberry Sauce Recipe
- Kick your typical chicken game up a notch with this pan roasted chicken paired with a peach blueberry sauce that is legendary. Or make the sauce to top your favorite grilled chicken – the possibilities and flavor combinations are endless!