I was online shopping one day for silicone cupcake liners because I absolutely love them and mine were well used and in need of replacement.
I came to love reusable silicone cupcake liners because I was tired of muffins and cupcakes sticking to the pan or having to buy hundreds of liners.
Liners always inevitably got squished in a cupboard, dropped into water or oil while baking, or simply felt too old to use by the time I got around to them again.
Low and behold, I ended up unexpectedly buying a silicone bakeware set I never knew I always needed and there was simply no turning back!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, Food Fanatic earns from qualifying purchases.
Why I Love This Silicone Bakeware Set
Silicone bakeware seemed like the perfect way to save money from purchasing non-stick sprays and hoping for the best, and it certainly was!
When it came to baking cupcakes and muffins I found that they baked evenly with no burnt bottoms or sides. From then on, I was sold on silicone bakeware.
When I came across this To Encounter 41-piece silicone baking set a few years ago, I jumped on it immediately and never looked back.
I’d had such a good experience with the cupcake liners that I figured it was worth a shot. And I was so right!
My first loaf of banana bread in the silicone bread pan that came with the bakeware set changed my life. (Okay, that’s dramatic, but it’s truly amazing.)
The To Encounter 41 Pieces Silicone Baking Pan Set
While the top rate To Encounter silicone baking set comes with baking cups, it also comes with a tray to make muffins and cupcakes directly, which is so fun.
You can either bake more at a time or mix and match to your preference and see what works best for you – you’ll enjoy playing with the various options.
The cookie baking tray is, undoubtedly, going to be the first time your cookies don’t stick – and I promise you, you’ll never look back when it comes to cookies.
This is also the perfect time to try out baked donuts if you haven’t yet. My kids have some much fun practicing baking, decorating and even gift giving!
Make enough to bring to the classroom, sports practices, or have friends over. The hardest part is letting someone else have some.
The included cupcake liners are adorable and come in three fun shapes – classic, heart and mini bundts adding variety and versatility when making treats.
Perks of Silicone Bakeware
Here’s where it gets even better – the perks of silicone bakeware are plentiful!
Every piece in this 41-piecce silicone baking pan set from To Encounter is so easy to clean. I am not just saying that – they are actually super easy to clean!
You could practically rinse these and set these aside… it’s truly that simple. This takes non-stick to another level, over and over.
You don’t need to be careful with cleaning either. Clean this bakeware as you would any other dish! Hot water, dishwasher, regular dish soap, you name it.
Silicone bakeware is also freezer safe, dishwasher safe, oven safe, air fryer safe, microwave safe and on and on. C’mon, what else can you want?!
Food grade silicone is flexible and long-lasting, meaning that this is a relatively small investment you will be glad you made year after year when baking.
To Encounter Baking Set Specifications
- 41 pieces – Pieces inlcude a silicone cookie sheet, muffin pan, loaf pan, donut pan, 9″ cake pan and silicone baking cups.
- High quality silicone – This bakeware set is made of food grade silicone, making it more flexible and durable than typical bakeware.
- Temperature safe – Heat resistant from -40 to +446℉/ (-40 to +230℃), each piece is oven, air fryer, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Versatlity – Perfect for baking doughnuts, muffins, cupcakes and breads, these pieces are also great for baking cakes, cornbread and more.
- Ease of use – With no need for non-stick cooking spray or messy wrappers, you can easily pop out food from all pans with ease.
- Easy to clean – Inside bright finishing, it is easy to separate with cake. After using, soak them in warm soapy water. Any leftover crumbs will turn into mush and can easily be washed out with a soft cloth.