You know what’s even cuter than quesadillas? Mini quesadillas!
They are super cute, and you really can’t go wrong with bacon. Of course, you can change it up and make your own mini quesadillas with any favorite filling ingredients, but this is our go-to combo.
Cooking them in the frying pan makes the outsides crisp and gives it an ideal texture, but if you have one of those panini grills, use that! It might get a little messy because there will be a lot of them and a little cheese will sneak out, but it would be awesome.
Cutting them into little circles makes them easy to grab and much, not to mention it’s a lot cuter than a full-sized quesadilla cut up into pieces.
You can make your own guacamole from scratch to go with these. It will be a big hit, I promise!
A little sour cream or salsa is good too, but it’s optional. The last time I made these, the sides didn’t make it out before these were almost gone!
You’re going to want these (make double) for your next football party. These make the perfect finger food to mingle with during half time.
The melted cheese usually keeps everything intact, so even if you have one in your hand and wave your hands around in excitement, there’s a good chance you won’t lose any bacon! Cram one (or most of one) in your mouth to keep unpleasant words from coming out of your mouth at some of those unsavory moments when your favorite team is unjustly losing. 🙂
Trust me, it helps.
Pizza mini quesadillas would draw quite a crowd at the appetizer table too. Use marinara sauce, mini pepperonis and cheese for an unforgettable appetizer!
I think I’m onto something with this pizza quesadilla idea. Let us know if you give it a try.
Bacon Cheddar Mini Quesadillas Recipe
- 5 Burrito-Sized Flour Tortillas
- 10 Cooked Bacon chopped
- 1.5 Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Mushrooms uncooked, chopped
- Oil for pan frying
- Find a sturdy cup or coffee mug with a thin rim (not glass) and use the top of the cup as a cookie cutter, gently but firmly pressing down on the tortilla to make smaller circles.
- Preheat a large pan on medium heat.
- Drizzle enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan.
- Assemble quesadillas with mushrooms, bacon and cheese.
- Cook in the pan until lightly browned on both sides.
- Drizzle more oil for each batch.
- Serve and enjoy!