Chicken fajita flatbread was invented with party guests in mind. If you’ve had chicken fajitas, there’s a good chance this flatbread will make you smile. I couldn’t tell you if it’s good as leftovers because I’ve never seen any left after a party. There has been no such thing as far as I know.
Once in awhile friends drop by unexpectedly and I always head straight for the kitchen to fix something to eat. It’s like a reflex. While I’m asking, ‘Are you hungry?’, everyone knows they’re going to be fed anyway. Putting out appetizers is perfect for hanging out with friends so my table is soon filled with finger foods and appetizers like this flatbread.
Most of my get-togethers are very casual and guests like to see what I’m up to in the kitchen. Since they offer to help, I like to let them lend a hand so we can catch up while we chop, cook and bake little munchies. This flatbread is perfect for delegating if you have willing kitchen helpers. If your chicken isn’t already cooked when friends stop by, you’ll want to add that to the cooking time for this recipe.
Thinking about sharing this flatbread with you really made me crave it so I made some for myself and my family today. Fortunately we had help eating it! We sat and ate, some of us sipped on iced coffee, and shared some casual words about our day. Totally, totally worth it.
I like to freeze Greek flatbread pitas and take them out for recipes like this.
Are you ready to try this chicken fajita flatbread? Let’s do it.
Don’t forget the dips! You can dip this delicious flatbread in homemade ranch dressing or crack dip too. I mean, who doesn’t love dipping their pizza, amiright?
Chicken Fajita Flatbread Recipe
- 6 Flatbread Pita Or naan bread
- 0.5 Cooked Chicken
- 0.5 Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 0.5 Onion Diced
- 1.5 Shredded Cheese
- 1 Taco Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Chop your cooked chicken and place it in a large mixing bowl.
- Dice your peppers and onion, then add them to the bowl with the chicken.
- Measure in shredded cheese and taco seasoning.
- Add a little salt and pepper if your taco seasoning blend doesn’t already contain them.
- Stir everything together until evenly distributed.
- Place your flatbread on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Brush olive oil on each piece of flatbread.
- Evenly distribute mixture onto the flatbread.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!