If these pictures seem rushed, I’m sorry, but they kinda were. I made this cheesecake and a bread pudding, then I had to leave the house for a few hours for an errand, and I ended up getting a flat tire on my way home. I’ve never had a flat tire in my life!
Thankfully, it happened right on my street, so I was able to just get my car in the driveway, but there was still a mad dash to get my car towed, and to track down the right tire to replace it. It’s not always that easy to find the exact tire you need.
On top of that, I was flying out of town the next morning to visit my family in Pennsylvania for a week, so it was truly a time crunch to get my car straightened out before I left.
In the end, I unexpectedly had a really short window of time to get the pictures of this cheesecake and the bread pudding. That’s where I’m going with this. The photos needed to be taken before I left town for a week, and I had a smidgen of time to do it! I was rushed, and I’d also lost a lot of daylight.
Hopefully you’re not thinking that these look exactly like ALL my other photos. I’d like to think I can normally set up some better pics than this! So that’s the saga behind the cheesecake.
This cheesecake is the real deal. It’s seriously delicious. It’s like a peanut butter lovers’ cheesecake.
It’s a peanut butter cheesecake with peanut butter chips, and crushed Nutter Butter cookies as the crust. The Nutter Butter cookie crust is what really makes this recipe stand out from other peanut butter cheesecakes. You get peanut butter goodness in every single layer.
I topped it with a thin layer of melted peanut butter, and a boatload of chopped Nutter Butters. It’s creamy, crunchy, and super peanut buttery. If you’re a peanut butter fan, this cheesecake has everything you need!
Nutter Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 Nutter Butter Cookies Finely crushed
- 3 Granulated Sugar
- 0.25 Butter Melted
- 3 Reduced Fat Cream Cheese Softened
- 1.25 Granulated Sugar
- 4 Egg At room temperature
- 1 Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Peanut Butter Chips
- 0.5 Creamy Peanut Butter Melted
- 8 Nutter Butter Cookie Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all crust ingredients.
- Press into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add peanut butter, beating until just blended.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Pour cheesecake batter over the crust.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until edges are golden brown, and the center is mostly set.
- Remove from heat, and cool completely on a wire rack before removing sides of pan.
- Transfer cheesecake to a serving platter.
- Spread the top evenly with the melted peanut butter.
- Scatter with chopped Nutter Butter cookies. Store in refrigerator.
- Cut and serve. Enjoy!